Thursday, May 31, 2007

TALES OF "THE MAGIC HANDLE"

So I come home from work and go upstairs and open the bathroom door. A horrific STINK hits me like a board.

"What the fuck??" I say to myself, and go back DOWNSTAIRS for the Lysol. Before liberally spraying the air I take a quick wiff of the trash can. Nope, that's not it-- there's a poopy diaper in there, no doubt, but the stink I'm smelling smells more like 3 week old urine or something. Horrible.

THEN I open the lid of the toilet.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I cry unto the heavens. The bowl is a hideous shade of cloudy yellow. I grab a bottle of bleach sitting on the counter and pour about 3/4 of it in and shut the lid quickly.

The following is a more-or-less verbatim exchange between me and my spouse:

ME: have you been peeing in the toilet and leaving it there?!
SPOUSE-UNIT: yes. The toilet doesn't flush.
ME: well, of course it doesn't!! Why the hell did you do that? Why didn't you just use the downstairs bathroom?
S.U.: I had to go in the middle of the night!
ME: well, shit, why not just pee in the bathtub and then rinse it?
S.U.: ewww! That's gross!!
ME: [dumfounded] and that horrible stink that's fugging up the entire 2nd floor ISN'T?!? A toilet bowl full of pee that's culturing bacterea ISN'T gross?!"

I don't understand people. I don't understand 'em at all...

3 comments:

Greyhound Girl said...

OMG! Too dumb yet sickeningly funny...

Anonymous said...

allow me to quote a character from the Horrible Harry series: "That's gross!"

it also reminds me of a Life in Hell cartoon entitled "What Will You Say On Your Deathbed?" and Akabar (or Jeff) is lying there, dying and he says, "all these years I've been peeing in the sink."

gennifer6 said...

I think said spouse unit ought to be the one to have to clean that thing out. EWWWWWWW! Very comical, though.